- – Review and discuss medical history, and complete a full nutrition assessment.
- – Provide nutrition education that fits your family’s needs and assists your child by improving their health and well-being.
- – Formulate realistic nutrition goals for your family.
- – Discuss goals achieved, progress made, and set-backs to overcome.
- – Provide continued nutrition education because you can’t learn it all in just one visit!
Your nutrition counseling may be covered by insurance! Please call your insurance provider and ask if your child is covered to receive bill codes 97802 (Initial nutrition counseling) and 97803 (Follow-up nutrition counseling).
Now accepting Maryland Medicaid and in-network for Maryland Physicians Care, Priority Partners, CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, EHP, Evergreen, Tricare, and US Family Health Plan.
Lunch & Learns, specialty classes, guest speaker services, or group classes also available upon request.